Updated August 21, 2019
- Main Street Electrical Parade – ends 9.30.2019; info here
- Disneyland Forever Fireworks – ends 9.2.2019
- Haunted Mansion – closes 8.26.2019; reopens 9.6.2019 with the Jack Skellington overlay for Halloween Time; info here
- Hyperspace Mountain: closed on 8.26.2019, 8.28.2019, and 9.19.2019; otherwise will remain as Hyperspace Mountain through Halloween Time (instead of Ghost Galaxy)
- Sailing Ship Columbia – closes 9.8.2019; reopens 9.13.2019
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – closes 9.16.2019; reopen TBD
- Rise of the Resistance – opens 1.17.2020
- Tale of the Lion King at the Palisades Stage – begins 6.7.2019; info here
- Soarin’ Over California returned for a limited run of 6.1.2019 – 8.31.2019 (extended!)
- Golden Zephyr – closes 8.25.2019; reopens 9.1.2019
- Red Car Trolley – reopening 2020
- Red Car Trolley News Boys Show – ended 7.23.2019
***Downtown Disney Parking has been relocated to the Simba Lot, which is near Paradise Pier Hotel. Info here.
- Pop Up! Disney, a Mickey Celebration – closes 9.2.2019; review here
- Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes – opened 4.27.2019 where Build-a-Bear used to be; review here and here
- AMC Theatres – now open at the Anaheim GardenWalk; info here
- Rainforest Cafe – closed permanently
- ESPN Zone – closed – this space opened as a Disney pop up event 4.26.2019; info here and here
- Earl of Sandwich – reopened fall of 2018
- Alamo Car Rental – closed (moved into Paradise Pier Hotel)
- Starbucks West Side Location – reopened!
- Disney Vacation Rentals and Walt Disney Travel – closed (will operate elsewhere on site)
DISNEYLAND RESORT HOTELS
I keep this page updated as often as possible. To find out details on your specific trip, visit the Disneyland website directly and change the dates on the calendar to match your timing.
When looking at your dates on the Disneyland website, keep in mind the (typically used) following terminology:
- “Empty Schedule” means that Disney hasn’t added times yet. Don’t panic.
- “Schedule unavailable” means that this attraction, show or dining location is likely under refurbishment.