Updated October 4, 2019
- Halloween Screams Fireworks – showing select nights until 10.31.2019; more here
- “it’s a small world” – closes 10.21.2019; reopens 11.8.2019 with the holiday overlay
- Matterhorn – closed 10.21.2019 – 10.25.2019; closes 10.28.2019 – reopens 11.2.2019
- Mark Twain Riverboat – closes 10.28.2019; reopens 11.2.2019
- Indiana Jones Adventure – closes 11.1.2019; reopens 11.8.2019
- Autopia – closes 11.1.2019; reopen TBD
- Space Mountain: will remain as Hyperspace Mountain through Halloween Time (instead of Ghost Galaxy)
- Rise of the Resistance – opens 1.17.2020
- Frozen: Live at the Hyperion – moved to 5 days a week instead of 7 at the end of September 2019
- Red Car Trolley – reopening 2020
***Downtown Disney Parking has been relocated to the Simba Lot, which is near Paradise Pier Hotel. Info here.
- Jamba Juice – transitioning later 2019 to Jamba; more here
- Asian Street Eats – coming Holidays 2019; more here
- AMC Theatres – now open at the Anaheim GardenWalk; info here
- Rainforest Cafe – closed permanently
- ESPN Zone – closed permanently
- Earl of Sandwich – reopened fall of 2018
- Alamo Car Rental – closed (moved into Paradise Pier Hotel)
- Starbucks West Side Location – reopened!
- Disney Vacation Rentals and Walt Disney Travel – closed (will operate elsewhere on site)
DISNEYLAND RESORT HOTELS
I keep this page updated as often as possible. To find out details on your specific trip, visit the Disneyland website directly and change the dates on the calendar to match your timing.
When looking at your dates on the Disneyland website, keep in mind the (typically used) following terminology:
- “Empty Schedule” means that Disney hasn’t added times yet. Don’t panic.
- “Schedule unavailable” means that this attraction, show or dining location is likely under refurbishment.