Updated March 5, 2020
In this article
- Haunted Mansion – reopens Spring 2020 (info here)
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures – reopen TBD
- King Arthur Carrousel – reopen TBD
- Indiana Jones – a lengthy refurbishment is expected in 2020; as soon as Disney provides dates, I’ll add them here
World of Color – closes 4.22.2020; resume TBD
- Soarin’ Over California – runs with this overlay through 4.21.2020 (for Food & Wine)
- Red Car Trolley – reopening 2020
***Downtown Disney Parking has been relocated to the Simba Lot, which is near Paradise Pier Hotel. Info here.
- Jamba Juice – now open as Jamba; more here
- Asian Street Eats – open!; more here
- AMC Theatres – now open at the Anaheim GardenWalk; info here
- Rainforest Cafe – closed permanently
- ESPN Zone – closed permanently
- Earl of Sandwich – reopened
- Alamo Car Rental – closed (moved into Paradise Pier Hotel)
- Starbucks West Side Location – reopened
- Disney Vacation Rentals and Walt Disney Travel – closed (will operate elsewhere on site)
DISNEYLAND RESORT HOTELS
Monorail Slide at the Disneyland Hotel – reopen late Spring 2020
Disneyland Resort Express ended its service on 1.6.2020. Super shuttle ended its service on 12.31.2019.
I recommend Lansky above all other car service options. It’s worth every penny! Here’s info on this company including testimonies from just a fraction of the hundreds of readers who hire Lansky each trip.
I keep this page updated as often as possible. To find out details on your specific trip, visit the Disneyland website directly and change the dates on the calendar to match your timing.
When looking at your dates on the Disneyland website, keep in mind the (typically used) following terminology:
- “Empty Schedule” means that Disney hasn’t added times yet. Don’t panic.
- “Schedule unavailable” means that this attraction, show or dining location is likely under refurbishment.