My favorite of all park planning…..adding extra magic! Here is your chance to set your Disneyland experience apart from the others.
Make it your own. Customize it to your family.
- Announce your trip – I think a visit to Disneyland deserves a big announcement. I discuss options in a recent blog post. Big or small, make your announcement memorable. You can order a free vacation planning kit from Disney, too!
- Bring magic to your hotel room – We utilize what’s called “the vacation fairy” on our trips. As a reward for good behavior, a fairy arrives each night to leave gifts for each child. These gifts can be small or big, but mostly tie into the day ahead. I often disguise money-saving snacks and items I would buy for our kids anyway in these gifts, including pool toys, glow sticks and autograph books. Design your gifts with what you have planned for your day.
- Let Disneyland help – Don’t have the time or interest in creating magic? Order gifts and toys for delivery to your room at a DLR Resort or to the front desk of an off-site resort. (Limitations, included, depending on where you stay.)
- Adorn your prince or princess – Give your little one a fantastic princess experience and schedule a makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Choose a time in the morning, so your child can enjoy the fun all day. Call 714-781-7895 for a reservation. There are lots of package options to choose from. Money saving tip: Purchase your princess dress off site at Walmart or Target for around $20, compared to $60 at the park. Accessories and wands, too, can be found before you arrive.
- Preserve the magic – Not a scrapbooker? Let Disneyland help print, preserve and make products from your photos taken on site.