Anaheim has a plethora of hotel options. Selecting a place to stay can be stressful, so I’m going to help reduce that anxiety.
Consider these things: how many people in your party, if you want to stay on-site or off, your budget, and what your priorities are.
See? That wasn’t so bad.
Just a few more things to know…..
Hotels in this area can be placed into three different categories:
- Disneyland Resort Hotels – there are three with direct access to the parks or are a monorail ride away
- Good Neighbor Hotels – “Disney approved” hotels with ticket purchasing access at the front desk
- Independent Hotels – independent hotels with no relationship to Disneyland
A few additional things to consider:
- Independent/Good Neighbor hotels can often be a shorter walk from the park than Disneyland Resort Hotels.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels offer perks such as charging privileges, Extra Magic Hours, and package delivery service.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels have Disney themed restaurants, making character interaction easy and fun.
- Offsite hotels in this area offer great money-saving perks like free breakfast.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels are VERY strict regarding room occupancy.
No two options are alike, so I’ve detailed each in the the following posts:
When searching for a hotel, I highly recommend working with Get Away Today. They offer a layaway plan that requires only $175 down. After that initial payment, you may decide what you’ll pay when, as long as the balance is paid 5 days prior to traveling.
In addition to their layaway plan, they offer exclusive perks with many hotels in the area. Call them at 855.GET.AWAY or book online here. When booking a package, use the code DDaily to save an additional $10 on your trip.
Now to Step 3 – Make a Daily Plan!