Updated October 3, 2019
The Disneyland Resort offers so many options for entertainment during your visit.
Keep reading for information on what all you can see and do.
I share tips on how to include everything while not missing an attraction.
Find information on parades in this post.
Find information on fireworks in this post.
There’s a big variety in what you can see at the Disneyland Resort.
Here are a few I recommend:
- World of Color – visit this post for info
- Frozen – Live at the Hyperion – find out everything you need to know about this show in this dedicated post
- Disney Junior Dance Party! – see showtimes for your visit here
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre – see showtimes for your visit here
- Fantasmic! – find out everything you need to know about this show in this dedicated post
- Mickey’s Magical Map – see showtimes for your first here
This link from the Disneyland website shares information on the above shows and several other entertainment options.
How and When to Include These Options in Your Visit
I recommend following my tips on when to arrive along with my strategies on how to start your day, which can be found in this post.
My plans for each park allow you to focus on attractions at park opening when lines are lowest.
If you follow the information in the previously linked post, you will be finished with all attractions at California Adventure or with most key attractions at Disneyland by early afternoon.
When you’re finished with attractions, focus on entertainment, including all of the options above.
If you don’t want to take a break at your hotel in the afternoon as I suggest, see shows or a parade instead. If you do take a break, be ready to focus on these entertainment options when you return.
- Absolutely check the links for all entertainment options prior to visiting, as times may change.
- Entertainment options do go into refurbishment occasionally, so check this link for what your timing entails.