Follow me for how to save lots of money on your Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme park tickets.
Disneyland Resort Tickets & Packages
Current promotions include……
Here’s the scoop:
*Purchase Adults at Kids’ Prices on 3-Day and longer Disneyland Tickets – that’s up to a $20 savings per ticket!
*No blackout dates – valid for travel through 12/31/2020
*Valid on Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets with or without MaxPass
*Can be combined with our Extra Night Free Hotel stays and up to 25% off at the Disneyland Resort Hotels (select dates)
*Can be used with my promo code (DDaily) so you can save an extra $10 off your vacation packages (minimum 2-night hotel stay)
*Can be used with their popular Layaway Plan. Put $175 down today and then pay off the remaining balance on your terms up until 5 days prior to your trip. This plan is good for tickets & hotels or tickets only! (More info, below.)
*Sale ends December 2, 2019 or when supplies run out, whichever comes first
*Tickets DO run out during these promotions, so buy ASAP if you’re interested
Purchase tickets here:
Purchase packages here:
For more info on the Layaway Plan, go here:
Notes on Disneyland Tickets
- Consider using the Layaway Plan to space out payments on your tickets. It’s interest-free and allows you to put $175 down to secure your tickets (or vacation package) and then make payments when you want and for how much you want up until 5 days prior to travel. I share more about this option here.
- You may purchase MaxPass with these tickets or easily add MaxPass to these discounted tickets from Get Away Today once you’re in the parks. I share exactly how to attach your tickets and get started with MaxPass at this link.
- Tickets are sent electronically, which means you will take either your phone or printed confirmation straight to the gate. No need to go to a ticket booth to pick-up tickets!
- When you present your confirmation at the gate, a cast member will quickly take your photo and have you sign a physical park ticket. Every guest in the park will have a paper ticket. These can be used to enter the park, pull FASTPASSES, etc, etc.
- The tickets you purchase with Get Away Today are authentic Disneyland tickets. And just like purchasing through Disneyland, if you purchase a 3+ day ticket, you will receive entry into one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park. For more information on Magic Morning (and the difference between it and Extra Magic Hour), visit this link.
- Because you’re buying authentic Disneyland tickets, you may use these tickets to upgrade to an Annual Pass if you wish. When you do, you will get the full face value of the ticket – just as if you would have bought it from Disney directly.
- Get Away Today has been partnered with Disney for 29 years and is a completely reliable source for discounts. I’ve been working with them for over 1.5 years, have sold thousands of tickets and have bought them myself. So, you’re safe! I guarantee it. If you have any problems at all, I’ll back you up.
- When you purchase through Get Away Today, I receive a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting my site!
- One day tickets (one park per day or hoppers) must be purchased through Disneyland directly.
Walt Disney World Tickets
Visiting Disney World (the one in Florida) instead of Disneyland (the one in California)? Get Away Today can help with that, too.
Find discounted tickets for WDW at this link.
Or, call 855-GET-AWAY to purchase.
If you are looking for info on how to plan your WDW trip, ask for help when you call. Get Away Today has many WDW experts on staff and can help guide you through a trip to Orlando.
I’m traveling to WDW three times a year now, so I’m happy to help you, too. To get started planning a trip to
the dark side Walt Disney World, visit this link.