Follow me for how to save lots of money on your Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme park tickets.
Disneyland Resort Tickets & Packages
***CHILD TICKET SALE***
First, tell your kids to go crack open those piggy banks because they’re saving big right now.
Here’s the scoop:
*Kids ages 3-9 save $96 on 3 Day Park Hoppers or 1-Park Per Day Tickets
*Kids ages 3-9 save $111 on 3 Day Park Hoppers Tickets with MaxPass or 1-Park Per Day Tickets with MaxPass
* Good for travel now – May 21, 2020
* One Magic Morning is included
* All three days must be complete within 13 days from the first day of activation
* Sale ends May 18, 2020
Purchase the above mentioned child tickets here (no promo code needed):
*Adult tickets can be purchased at that link, too, but they’re not as heavily discounted.
***5TH DAY FREE SALE***
Want to visit for more than 3 days? Purchase the Extra Day Free ticket for adults and kids, which includes 5 days for the price of 4.
Purchase the 5th day free tickets here (no promo code needed):
***SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RESIDENT TICKET SALE***
Next, the Southern California Resident Special is back!
Here’s that scoop:
* Valid on 3-Day tickets
* Good for travel now – May 21, 2020
* Save $116 on 3 Day Park Hoppers or 1-Park Per Day Tickets
* Save $131 on 3 Day Park Hoppers or 1-Park Per Day Tickets with MaxPass
* All three days must be complete by May 21, 2020. These tickets DO NOT require you visit within 13 days from the first day of activation.
* Valid for residents who live in ZIP codes 90000-93599. Residency will be verified at time of booking and government photo ID is required to use the tickets at the parks.
Here’s the pricing breakdown for this sale:
3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day (adult): $194
3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day (child): $194
3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day with MaxPass (adult): $239
3 day SoCal Resident One Park Per Day with MaxPass (child): $239
3 day SoCal Resident Park Hopper (adult): $249
3 day Socal Resident Park Hopper (child): $249
3 day SoCal Resident Park Hopper with MaxPass (adult): $294
3 day SoCal Resident Park Hopper with MaxPass (child): $294
Note: When you buy through the links above I make a small commission. I appreciate your support!
For more info on the Layaway Plan, go here:
Notes on Disneyland Tickets
- Consider using the Layaway Plan to space out payments on your tickets. It’s interest-free and allows you to put $175 down to secure your tickets (or vacation package) and then make payments when you want and for how much you want up until 5 days prior to travel. I share more about this option here.
- You may purchase MaxPass with these tickets or easily add MaxPass to these discounted tickets from Get Away Today once you’re in the parks. I share exactly how to attach your tickets and get started with MaxPass at this link.
- Tickets are sent electronically, which means you will take either your phone or printed confirmation straight to the gate. No need to go to a ticket booth to pick-up tickets!
- When you present your confirmation at the gate, a cast member will quickly take your photo and have you sign a physical park ticket. Every guest in the park will have a paper ticket. These can be used to enter the park, pull FASTPASSES, etc, etc.
- The tickets you purchase with Get Away Today are authentic Disneyland tickets. And just like purchasing through Disneyland, if you purchase a 3+ day ticket, you will receive entry into one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park. For more information on Magic Morning (and the difference between it and Extra Magic Hour), visit this link.
- Because you’re buying authentic Disneyland tickets, you may use these tickets to upgrade to an Annual Pass if you wish. When you do, you will get the full face value of the ticket – just as if you would have bought it from Disney directly.
- Get Away Today has been partnered with Disney for 30 years and is a completely reliable source for discounts. I’ve been working with them for over 2 years, have sold thousands of tickets and have bought them myself. So, you’re safe! I guarantee it. If you have any problems at all, I’ll back you up.
- When you purchase through Get Away Today, I receive a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting my site!
- One day tickets (one park per day or hoppers) must be purchased through Disneyland directly.
Walt Disney World Tickets & Packages
Visiting Disney World (the one in Florida) instead of Disneyland (the one in California)? Get Away Today can help with that, too.
Find discounted tickets for WDW at this link.
Or, call 855-GET-AWAY to purchase.
Need to book a discounted WDW package? I booked three in 2019 with Brooklyn from Get Away Today. She’s the best! She will handle your FastPass+ reservations, dining reservations, etc, etc.
Fill out this quick form for a free quote to get started.
I’m traveling to WDW four times a year now, so I’m happy to help you, too. To get started planning a trip to
the dark side Walt Disney World, visit this link.