Get Away Today, the only agency I recommend, has a new way to book travel now to Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
While you can’t currently book Disneyland packages right now, you can join the Travel Savings Plan and lock in some good perks right now.
This plan works for Walt Disney World, too, which you can book now!
There are a lot of advantages to this option, so let’s break it down to see what it’s all about.
For a limited time only, join Get Away Today’s Travel Savings Plan for just $200* and get up to $324 in value!
The new Travel Savings Plan allows you to start planning your future vacation and get exclusive perks while you’re at it.
Here’s the overall scoop:
• Select the amount you’d like to save towards for your next vacation and add it to your cart.
• Select “Travel Savings/Layaway Plan” for $200 as your form of payment at check out. (You’ll be able to set your own number of payments before processing.)
• Once your membership fee is processed, you’ll receive a certificate with your perks within 24 hours. Benefits will be applied to your reservations when you make your travel plans.
Perks for this New Option
By creating your Travel Savings Plan, you’ll receive the following benefits:
• First priority on specials and information when ticket sales are available (Priceless)
• Free Peace of Mind Plan on your next Southern California vacation ($75 value)
• Free Layaway Plan on your next Southern California vacation ($99 value)
• $50 Travel Credit towards any Disneyland® Resort package*
• $50 Travel Credit towards any Walt Disney World Resort package**
• $50 Travel Credit towards any San Diego package*
Total value: $324+
The fine print:
*$200 Travel Savings Plan membership fee is non-refundable and separate from any funds put into your Travel Savings Plan. All travel credits are non-transferable and must be used by the person who purchases the Travel Savings Plan. Free Peace of Mind and Layaway Plans are valid for one Southern California package per Travel Savings Plan membership fee. You may purchase multiple Travel Savings Plan memberships while they are available.
**Walt Disney World® Resort packages must include a minimum of three-night Disney Resort Hotel stay and at least two theme park tickets to qualify for travel credit. Disneyland® Resort and San Diego packages must include a minimum two-night hotel stay and at least two theme park tickets to qualify for travel credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to use my travel savings plan for Disneyland? – No, any amount you’ve made towards your travel savings plan, other than the initial $200 membership fee, can be used towards any of our destinations.
- When can I use my travel credit that I’ve paid? – You may apply any funds you’ve put into your travel savings plan at any time. If you would like to use your funds towards a Disneyland Resort vacation, you may do so as soon as ticket sales resume. As a Travel Savings Plan member, you’ll be the first to know when that happens!
- Do I have to have my full amount saved before I can book my vacation? – No, any amount saved can be applied to your vacation package at time of booking. Additionally, one of the perks of the Travel Savings Plan is that you get a free Layaway Plan on one Southern California vacation, which allows you to lock-in your savings automatically as soon as the package you’d like becomes available.
- How do I use my Travel Savings Plan? – You may apply your travel savings account at any time by calling our office at 855-GET-AWAY. Once you’ve saved the entire balance you selected for your Travel Savings Plan, you will receive a Savings Gift Certificate which can be used online as a form of payment.
- What if my vacation is a different amount than what I’ve saved? – Your Travel Savings Plan is designed to be a guide for your vacation until your actual vacation pricing or plans are available. If your travel credit is less than your total vacation package price, you can just pay the difference. If your package total is less than the amount you saved, you can receive a refund, or leave the funds in your account to roll over to your next vacation.
- Do I have to have my full amount saved before I go on vacation? – Yes, once you’ve booked a vacation, your entire balance must be paid off at least five days prior to your travel dates if you’ve chosen to use the Layaway Plan. Otherwise, you may opt to use funds from your Travel Savings Plan to pay for any vacation in full at the time of booking.
- Does my Travel Savings Plan expire? – No, your funds are and will always be your funds until they are applied to a vacation. Whatever amount you put into your Travel Savings Plan will never expire.
- Does my $200 go towards my vacation? – No, the $200 is your Travel Savings Plan membership fee, which gives you up to $324 in value and allows you to make interest free payments towards a future vacation.
How to Book
Use this link to get started.
You may also call Get Away Today at toll free 855.GET.AWAY.
I have been recommending this agency for 3.5 years now and have never had a single complaint.
They were the first agency Disneyland ever partnered with – over 30 years ago! I use them myself and trust them wholeheartedly.
Questions? As always, let me know!