Updated February 12, 2017
***Use code DLRPS for an additional $2 off per already discounted ticket through 5.31.2017. You may purchase any Disneyland tickets for the year 2017 with this code.
The expense of Disneyland is overwhelming in itself. Flights, how to get to your hotel from the airport, driving expenses, dressing your family, buying essentials for the park and more.
And, then………YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN THE PARK.
I’m here to help.
Let’s take a look:
First, A Warning
There are many ticket sellers out there there promise great pricing, but can actually leave you with fraudulent tickets. I can’t think of a worse way to start your trip – or end it, really – depending on if you could even afford to replace those tickets.
Absolutely do not buy tickets off of Craiglist or similar sites that are not run by reputable, Disney-approved ticket sellers.
Who I Recommend
I’ve been working with Park Savers for over a year now and I highly recommend them. I reviewed many companies before choosing Park Savers and my decision was based on them selling tickets at the best price possible while providing excellent service. Just today, I was approached by another ticket seller and their tickets simply were not as cheap. (If you find someone selling for less, let me know. By providing this ticket option to you, I’m guaranteeing that I don’t know of anyone who sells for less.)
Always use Park Savers, at the link below, to buy your tickets in the safest, most affordable way:
How Park Savers Works
- Park Savers tickets are open to guests world-wide.
- They sell one-park-per-day tickets and park hoppers, too.
- One day tickets must be bought through Disneyland.
- Tickets should be purchase at their site online up to 3 days in advance of the date you are visiting the parks.
- If you are arriving at the parks within the next 2-5 days, you can purchase tickets from Park Savers at a slightly higher rate. These tickets will be e-tickets and you can take them straight to the turn stiles when you enter the resort.
- If you are arriving at the park within the next 48 hours, you will need to purchase tickets directly from the park.
- If you are staying at a DLR Hotel, you may take your ticket confirmation to the front desk of the hotel to exchange it for your actual theme park tickets. Then, when you’re ready to go to the parks, simply take your tickets to the turn stile.
- If you are staying off-site, you may take your confirmation to the ticket booths in the esplanade between the parks to exchange for actual theme park tickets that will grant you entry via the turn stiles. The ticket booths look like this:
- The tickets you receive at the ticket booth will not ‘start your visit’ or count as entry into the parks until you officially go through the turn stiles the first day you visit the parks. So, if it works with the timing of your visit, exchanging your email confirmation for tickets the night before is ideal for saving time.
- Ticket booths open 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to official park opening each day. They close 1 hour after official park closing.
- The tickets you purchase are authentic Disneyland tickets. And just like purchasing through Disneyland, if you purchase a 3+ day ticket, you will receive entry into one Magic Morning.
- If you are not able to purchase tickets 3 days in advance, you may purchase e-tickets if the site has them available, which will take you straight to the turn stiles, rather than to the ticket booths. These tickets are not as heavily discounted as those you purchase 3 days in advance, but they are still less expensive than those you buy from Disney. Find those on the same site as listed above.
Have any questions? Find me on Facebook and let me know or leave me a comment here.
|Tickets I recommend (read why)|
Enter code DLRPS at checkout to save an additional $2 on each ticket.