Take a look at lots and lots of photos from the 2020 Christmas collection at World of Disney in Downtown Disney.
There are so many cute things this year.
In this article
For everything you need to know about visiting Downtown Disney, check out this post.
For an ideal holiday visit, review what I have shared here, including:
- My recommendations for hotels nearby at a discount
- Where to dine
- Where to shop
Current Christmas Merchandise
As the season unfolds, look for signs like the one, below, detailing what’s on sale. With 2020 so full of uncertainty, and our parks still closed, some good promotions might be ahead.
With that in mind, though, don’t pass up on purchasing something you love.
Current “Limited Time Bonus”
Here’s the scoop on how the Limited Time Bonus works:
- Pay only $19.99 for the cute tote, below, with any merchandise purchase.
- Available in store only.
- Not valid on previous purchases.
- No other discounts apply.
- Promotion does not apply to the purchase of tickets, passes or gift cards.
- Valid while supplies last.
Here’s the official scoop from Disney:
The tote is sooooo cute. I have two similar to this one from previous years. They’re well made and worth a lot more than $19.99.
Here’s the tote:
***I usually embroider these bags on site at the Disneyland Resort, but with parks and hotels closed, we don’t have an option currently.
- Shop from home for these items here.
- Similar merchandise should be found at the Disneyland Backlot Premiere Shop in Disney California Adventure.
Questions? Let me know!